Saturday 6 September 2014

Let's start again


I started this blog which was originally called 'docs & dots' as part of some graded coursework a couple of years ago. I like many people have always liked the thought of having a blog but didn’t have the motivation to keep it up. Every now and then I would come back to it but it had been so long I would never know where to start. A few months back I thought I would change the name and start again but yet again so many things came up and I didn’t know where to start so I just didn’t.  I have now decided enough is enough so it is a work in progress, but if you stick with me I promise things will become more interesting and consistent. In the meantime have a wee look at my Instagram to see some of what I have been doing.

http://instagram.com/katharine_ann_mckean

Katharine x

No comments:

Post a Comment