Thursday 31 January 2013

New City - New Adventure...

Hello!

I realise I have been off the grid for a while but as usual I have been letting University work take over my life...

Now that all the exams are passed this term we have to take part in a work placement and once you hear what I have been organising I think you will forgive me.

As you know my family are very close and like to travel so why not go live with my Uncle in Hong Kong for 3 months? That's right I am currently sitting in a coffee shop in Hong Kong! I have been here for a couple of days and I have already been to the office of the company I am working with (which will be revealed later so you need to come back to find out), I have been to a presentation at the British Consulate and a St Andrews society meeting on the top floor of the HSBC bank one of the most iconic buildings in Hong Kong with a panoramic view of Hong Kong Island over to Kowloon... However I am very sad to say that I forgot my camera.

It took me 2 delayed flights, 10 hours in Dubai airport (which is amazing for the first couple of hours!) to get here but I am going to be here until the 20th of April.  There is going to be plenty to write about and lots of photos so start following and checking back.

Above the view from Happy Valley Racecourse, right across the road from where I am living. 



No comments:

Post a Comment