Friday 26 October 2012

Never the Bride - Courtney Love

Courtney Love has revealed her debut fashion collection, she posted several images of her 'Never the Bride' range on her twitter page.
I am bringing this to your attention for a couple of reasons;

1. The Grunge meets Victorian aesthetic is both interesting and appealing, I would quite happily wear a few pieces from this collection (especially the black dress).
2. The heavily embelished garments are created from re-worked vintage clothing.
3. Finally and what caught my attention was the choice of footwear for these photo's... Dr Martens.



Modelled by Chloe Norgaard, unfortunately I did have a wee look and I do not believe these boots are available to buy any more.


The models rainbow coloured hair brings a unique twist and some fun to the shoot.

Katharine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment